The hoe is completely hardened which guarantees greater strength and lower wear during use.
– Produced with high-quality, special carbon steel.
– It is electrostatic powder painting for a better look and increased anti-oxidation protection.
– The blade is 2.5 and has been sharpened using automated machines, which guarantees a long-lasting edge.
– It features 38 mm diameter eye.
– This 145 cm tool’s shaft is highly resistant and produced with wood from renewable sources.
– Handle with a varnished finish for a better appearance. The transparent varnish protective layer enhances the color and adds shine and a smooth touch to the product.
– The system of attaching the handle with plastic bushing makes the hoe perfectly fixed, preventing the handles from loosening up during use. The bushing absorbs the contraction of the wood, maintaining the handle always firm, and helps absorbing impact during use.
– A lightweight hoe that demands less physical effort from the user, which allows for increased productivity.
– Blade with closed angle in relation to the handle: recommended for scraping the soil, for easier removal of weeds with a superficial root system, scraping residues from construction jobs, and other materials affixed to a surface.